Crunchy Portobello Mushrooms
Follow vegandemocracy for daily vegan inspiration 🌱💚
Recipe by vegaliciously
300 g portobello mushrooms (cut into slices)
5 tbsp all purpose flour
1 cup water
200 g panko
1/2 tsp paprika powder
Salt & pepper to taste
1 cup oil
1. cut the mushrooms in 4-5 mm thick slices.
2. Place flour and paprika in a bowl, adjust salt and pepper, stir in water and whisk until lumps free.
3. Place panko in another bowl.
4. Put the mushrooms into the flour mixture ad then coat with panko.
5. Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the mushrooms.
6. Serve with a glass of red wine.
7. Enjoy! keep healthy everyone.