Coconut Ceviche 😍
Follow republicofvegan for daily vegan inspiration 🌱💚
The bright flavors and colors of the lime, coconut, and peppers in this ceviche are irresistible!
To make this ceviche special, you can serve them over some crunch tostadas with some sliced avocado and a sprinkle of chili powder. ❤️
Get the recipe by livinlaveganlife
Coconut Ceviche 🥥
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1/2 purple onion, chopped
1 cup of cilantro, chopped
1 cup of red radishes, chopped
Meat of 2 young coconuts, chopped
Juice of 2 limes
Salt/pepper to taste
Chili powder, optional
1. Chop all your ingredients.
2. Add in a mixing bowl.
3. Add your lime juice and mix well.
4. Let marinate for an hour in the fridge before serving.
5. Garnish with avocado and chili powder – optional!
6. And serve over some tostadas
Are you hungry for more plant-based recipes? Check out www.veganbowls.com to explore more plant-based recipes and find some inspo! ✨